About Our Speakers
The TEDxMuskegon stage provides a global platform for ideas worth spreading — from how to build a better mousetrap to changing how we live, work, play, and think about the world around us.
- All talks are broadcasted live via LiveStream.
- All talks are professionally recorded and archived on TED’s TEDx Talks YouTube channel.
- Our event program provides space to share your bio and social media accounts
- Our social media team provides buzz for your talk on Facebook and Twitter.
- Speakers are paid in high fives and Twitter likes.
Have you been selected to talk or are you thinking about speaking? Read these TEDx speaker guidelines first to understand our expectations for speakers and their talks.